Thursday, January 17, 2008


So I got my hair cut and I love it. People say things like "cute hair I wish I dared to do my hair like that." etc. etc. and so on. They say the same thing about my outfits. Here is what I say to that.... you get away with what you allow yourself to get away with. Now take it this is with in means, say you're very hippy on bottom and small on top you probably should not wear skinny jeans, but you could put on a pair of trouser cut pants, a nice heel and fitted vest and still look nice and "trendy". Also make sure that your fashions and trends are age appropriate, if you're forty and still wearing screen print tees that say things like I'm not ugly you are or what ever you should probably give it to your thirteen year old, and maybe just go with a fun print or slight embellishment.So go out there and portray the fashiony side of you!

No comments: