Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oscars 2008

Can I just say yawn! The fashions at this years oscars left me wanting more and not getting more. Between matching one strap, basic sheath with train, red dresses and the only thing setting them apart is some flower embellishment....... Don't even get me started on the strapless mermaid shaped dresses with little color differences, and Camron Diaz please the next time you're wearing an evening gown do something else with your hair other then a ponytail. She looked unfinished, like maybe she had to do her own hair last minute. Yikes! The only ladies that took a risk were the ones that were pregnant. (Stepping off my soap box now.) The men looked great, but of course all men look good in tuxes. Who was my favorite? As the stars would say, "no comment". 

No comments: