Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No more PJ's in public!

I'm putting my foot down right now. Unless you are recovering from surgery , doing laundry, in public before 8:00 a.m. , or have simply given up on life, you should never wear your PJ's as normal every day clothes in public. Nobody wants to see the sleep wrinkles in your worn out cotton tee that reads Anderson family reunion 1995, nor do we want to smell the stench of your night time sleep funk. With all that being said it goes without saying no sweat pants at work. Does nobody dress accordingly anymore? Maybe it's just one of the signs of the times. 
Stepping off my soap box I did wear sweat pants once to eat at Chuck-a-rama and  I was not alone, I also ended up leaving early do to the crowds and children, way to many children. Anywho hate me if you like I'm just saying what everyones thinking, or should be thinking.

No comments: