Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ode to Utah hair

Oh Utah hair how you puzzle me so. Are you claiming your pride to the state you live in by shaping you exactly like the state it's self? Sometimes I wonder if there is a small animal hiding in untamed mess in the back. It's been teased, sprayed, teased again then one smooth layer over the top of it all, forming a perfect square. Is it a formal do matched with curls for a wedding, or is it casual with a pony tail met for playing sports? I've seen both. I guess the biggest question of all is where it came from? Fashion mags. ? No! Hollywood? NO! I think it's a mutation of cheerleader hair and the faux hawk mixed to make what I liked to call UTHA HAIR.

1 comment:

Vyedka said...

lol Alicia I laughed the whole time reading this post! It is so ture...where did it come from? Silly UTAH HAIR!