Friday, October 3, 2008

1st Business Trip!

Last friday I was informed that I was going to go to Portland to help the big important stores get nice and pretty for big important people to come walk through the store and talk about it.... we call it a walk through, go figure. Anywho after many e-mails, phone calls and feelings  of throwing up I found myself on a plane to Portland Monday morning with a bunch of businessmen and a fashion mag. ( I stood out like a sore thumb) It was just three nights and three days, but they worked us to the bone, twelve hour shifts and little time for sleeping and eating. I am now totally reliant on coffee. I also took my first ride in a town car it was very posh. Overall it was hard work but a good experience. I'll have to talk about Portland more in another blog but for now I should go. 

2 comments:

Steve said...

It sounds like a lot of work and little play. I wish you had to come here for work. I miss ya, it would be fun to see you. Keep an eye out for any out of town work in the Victoria Macy's.

Vyedka said...

Wow how exciting you first business trip! That is kinda cool that they picked you to go, but also stressful! That is cool it was in Portland though. It sounds like a lot of hard work...did you get to eat out anywhere nice for dinner any night?