Friday, October 3, 2008

Dance, sleep , eat, work , dance, work

I've had a couple of people ask me about my new job as a dance teacher, so here is the low down.
I found out through my instructor at the adult dance studio that I was taking Hip Hop and Jazz classes at that Julie Moffett school of Ballet was looking for a Jazz teacher. That night I went home and gave her a call 15 mins. later I was at the studio getting an interview and the next day I started teaching. Wow! It was amazing because I was feeling like I needed to teach again and create and she was just hoping that the right person would to come around. Just like that I am teaching an adult jazz class on wed. nights and on thursday I teach from 4:00-9:30 ages 10 through 18. Needless to say I get my work out every week, but it's been great to be back doing the things I love and the students are great!

No comments: